Fostering a dog is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have (other than adopting of course). By fostering a dog you help free up a spot so the shelter or rescue can take in another dog.
* You help your foster dog get ready for their fur-ever home.
* You help us learn more about the dog so we can place the dog in the best home possible.
* You help socialize the dog in a home environment.
* You help your foster dog become accustomed to different types of people & pets.
* We supply food, preventatives, supplies, medications, & all vetting expenses.
* Before the dog is available for adoption you as the foster have the option to adopt first.
(Adoption Fees still apply)
Fostering a homeless dog will not only Fill Your Heart but, Save a Life.