Baby comes to us as an owner surrender.. She is a one year old black & tan German Shepherd. She has been fully vaccinated, microchipped, and spayed. She's housebroken & dog friendly. We are requiring an adopter with previous German Shepherd experience and a fenced yard.
Located in Cocoa Beach Florida
Photo Credits: John Winkopp / Space Coast Pictures
Cowboy is an older GSD estimated to be about 8 years old. He appears to have been neglected, he is heartworm positive, has a tumor underneath the base of his tail and has a tail injury. On Tuesday 9/21/21 he will be having surgery to remove the tumor and a partial tail amputation.
He is a sweet boy!!!!
Once he is medically cleared he will be available for adoption.
1. Please note that dogs under the age of 6 months old, we require the potential adopter to work 4 hours or less a day or work from home in order to provide proper training & potty training. We do a vet reference check & a personal reference check. Our adoption application is on top of this page. Please make sure it is completed with a signature and return to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once your application is approved a rescue representative will contact you to schedule a home visit. All family members must be present during this visit.
3. If the home visit passes we will schedule a meet and greet with the pet you are interested in. You will be required to travel to the location the pet is being fostered in. If you have other dogs we may ask you to bring them with you.
4. Please note if you are interested in fostering to adopt you would be required to take your foster pet to one of our veterinarians in Merritt Island, Orlando, Ocala, or West Palm Beach Florida until the adoption is finalized.
* You're Saving A Life
* Many of the dogs are already trained
* You'll Know The Dog's Personality
* You Can Find Almost Any Breed You Want
* Unconditional Love
* Can Improve Your Health
* You're Giving A Second Chance To A Deserving Animal
What does the adoption fee include?
The adoption donation defrays the cost of veterinary care, food, preventatives, and medical supplies for dogs cared for by the Rescue. As a 100% volunteer organization all proceeds go towards our programs efforts.