Cowboy is an older GSD estimated to be about 8 years old. He appears to have been neglected, he is heartworm positive and will have his first heartworm injection on November 1st, he has had a tumor underneath the base of his tail removed and a partial tail amputation due to a tail injury completed on 9/21/21.
He is a sweet boy!!!!
Not currently available for adoption.
We pulled Mena formerly Foxy from Orange County Animal Services on 10/8/21. She was picked up as a stray. She is emaciated weighing in at only 37 lbs, has abdomen bruises, and her right eye is in bad shape. She is currently at our vet having diagnostics so they can put together a treatment plan. Once she is released from the vet she will go to a foster home.
Currently she is not available for adoption
Jax will be joining our rescue the beginning of November. He is 15 months old born on 7/11/2020, he has EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency) but with medication he does do well. He is a sweet well behaved boy, Once he joins our rescue and is fully evaulated he will be available for adoption.
1. Please note that dogs under the age of 6 months old, we require the potential adopter to work 4 hours or less a day or work from home in order to provide proper training & potty training. We do a vet reference check & a personal reference check. Our adoption application is on top of this page. Please make sure it is completed with a signature and return to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once your application is approved a rescue representative will contact you to schedule a home visit. All family members must be present during this visit.
3. If the home visit passes we will schedule a meet and greet with the pet you are interested in. You will be required to travel to the location the pet is being fostered in. If you have other dogs we may ask you to bring them with you.
4. Please note if you are interested in fostering to adopt you would be required to take your foster pet to one of our veterinarians in Merritt Island, Orlando, Ocala, or West Palm Beach Florida until the adoption is finalized.
* You're Saving A Life
* Many of the dogs are already trained
* You'll Know The Dog's Personality
* You Can Find Almost Any Breed You Want
* Unconditional Love
* Can Improve Your Health
* You're Giving A Second Chance To A Deserving Animal
What does the adoption fee include?
The adoption donation defrays the cost of veterinary care, food, preventatives, and medical supplies for dogs cared for by the Rescue. As a 100% volunteer organization all proceeds go towards our programs efforts.